Join Us by Clicking Here!

"Outer Hoop Listen In Fourth Hoop"
http://groups.google.com/group/rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy
Blog: http://rainbowwarriorsofprophecy.blogspot.com

Whitebuffalocalfwoman.ning.com has moved to HOOPS.
Thank you for Joining Us!

"Songs of the Heart Third Hoop" http://groups.google.com/group/whitebuffalocalfwoman
Blog: http://white-buffalo-calf-woman.blogspot.com
To enter the third hoop, request and receive Blessing by emailing whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

RSS: http://groups.google.com/group/indigocrystalchildren/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml
RSS: http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/indigocrystalchildren/rss

Sending Blessings all over the World, Voice in Wind!

Visit http://HouseoftheBeloved.Net
http://www.whitebuffalocalfwoman.Org

Home Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
http://ALightFromWithin.org

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tab Center Hoop Guests (Radio) Whitebuffalocalfwoman.ning.com

WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman TwinDeerMother  

http://www.whitebuffalocalfwoman.org Gathering around the world to unify the peoples and all the relations. Spiritual Evolution and what does it mean to the Rainbow Clan. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy and Native Americans being Elders and Keepers to us all!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/white_buffalo_calf_woman

Date / Time: June 06, 2009

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings the Heart of Elder Holy Host of One (ness), "Sacred Walk this Way" an

Thursday, June 4, 2009


The Mighty Friend Flowers and Grows


May 19, 2009 Heart's Song for Elder Sacred Walk this Way

The Mighty Friend Flowers and Grows

The day of love is coming soon, if you can open the door. Just look inside and you will find the love you have always been dreaming for. Can't you see the reflection of me inside of the pool of time? My energy of streaming galore is taking me by surprise. Where do you think flowers grow? I think right next door. If God (Oneness) has a plan for me, then I will flower more. The task at hand is in demand and if I can show the way, my life will be the glory of me to guide and bless the way.

Hope is instilled throughout the land, can I be your mighty friend? Don't give up when we have a good fight, just lift up your arms to win (law of love lifts the arms for the hug, the unification of two hearts). We can can fly to the other shore when we look deep inside. The place of glory is deep within the bells across the sky. I know you know the way for sure, just put your hand in mine. And glory will be for this day to climb the mountain of all mine is thine.

Give grief you say, I say hip hip hooray, I tell you just crack a smile. Don't be blue (sadness) just know the bleu (freedom of ringing bells) and find the love inside. We are together and mighty and true, the blue of great and royal mounts. The time to fight and know the ground is willing to be sublime. Take the risk and defend the line of law of love every time. Don't give up and smoke will find the lost breath we can find. My heart will be with you today, to know your blue again. My relative, I adore you true, just give me love to climb.

Aho, may your spirit fly! Join the Pure Heart Network WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Ning.Com

“Our deeds are like stones cast into the pool of time; though they themselves may disappear, their ripples extend to eternity."

Pool (she) Pool The pool is a symbol for any body of water. Symbolically depicted as a rectangle transversed by parallel wavy vertical lines. The Sacred personified these waters as part of the Divine or God. The pool often symbolized these waters of the First Time. The young sun God was born and rises from the pool of water. Water relates to the Soul realms and this means to many an afterlife. Water is greatly needed for survival in any climate or even realm. Deceased often drink from the well of life, the sacred pool that reflects our heart's song. Like a child to continues the circle of the heavenly dance, the fruits of all his labors grows and extends to the relations.


Common wishes for the Heavenly realms is to "walk according to your desire on the beautiful edge of your pool, in other words "follow your dreams and you live in heavenly bliss". Here the sacred four directions of the winds flowing greet each other and from the reflection within, rises and emerges a throne (bright light generated by your dreams) from within the Heavenly underworld. These great emanations of light burn brightly and are deadly as the Underworld lakes of fire. Symbolizing the union of red and blue pathways, where water and fire join in harmony. The Sun is seen as the "fire of life"symbolic of the sun spitting fire at the sun's enemies or purifying the impure. Thereby returning home the lost souls who wander. Twin fires represent the "Island of Fire" where the "Sun" was born. This island gave birth to the dawn, the Great Morning Star that lights our Soul and Guides our Flesh upon both the Red (light/male/fire) or Blue (dark/female/water) paths.


Fire belongs to the Underworld filled with fiery rivers and lakes to purify the world along the Red Road. Inhabited by many fire demons who threatened the wicked dead or impure. These demons of fire are really cleansing and purifying the world, often depicted with fire on their heads. The Lakes of Fire in the Underworld are moving, like normal pools of water, but a living fire of purification and blessing. Here the Red and the Blue transverse the pools of reflection, the sacred ripples of time. Guarding these fire lakes are often the Monkey, for he is wise and tricky. He is able to be Great at any undertaking. And for the wicked and impure, these lakes were only trouble and feared (unknowing freedom and revelation or burning lights from within, a rebirth of dreams).


The righteous drink from the pools of fire and are refreshed. The righteous pure warrior can transform into shooting flames and purify enemies in order to have our relations return home to us. This is why we use fire, torches, incense bowl, lamp with a flame and braziers to bless our impure and ignorant relatives. A living light from within your pure heart will offer you protection from the impure who lack the knowledge of the sacred pools of reflection. When you are able to walk both the Red and the Blue ways, then we are gifted true freedom within and without. We become the Dance of Creation that arises as a Dream.



Symbol of 
Star Star, the Blue "Afterlife or our Soul Realm of Heaven, within the Flesh Realm of Earth" The Spirit of the Lake People or Sioux Nation call this the treasured Morning Star, the eight pointed star, where four sacred directions live on the Blue and the Red. It rises from within us all, when we seek the vision quest.

Incense bowl Sun, Fire, illumination of a Pure Heart, the Red "Purification of the birth of life and living" This is the Blessing! The cleansing of the physical and soul worlds. We offer the sacred fire to all our relations. We offer the sacred pipe to unify the two roads, to meet again at the Blue, to create the child and new rising star, from within.

Written by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother to explain the story of Elder Holy Host of One Heart's Song. She is the purifier and dedicated warrior to the Blue soul relatives,where the winds of time collide together and unify. June 4, 2009


http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitebuffalocalfwoman/sets/72157610804150924/show/

Friday, June 5, 2009


Where have all the Flowers Gone?

From the Heart of Elder Lisping Wise One

Where are all the flowers gone, long time flowing. where are all the flowers, long time ago! Where are all the flowers gone, I'm coming home each and everyone, I can see sunshine ahead, I can see roses ahead. and I can see blue skies above and I can see the flowers returning home.

Where are all the flowers gone, long time ago! Where are all the flowers grow, if not in the snow. I can see them everywhere. I can see them in the sky. I can see them fly high. The warriors of the white. And I can see the mighty blue, the greatest ocean of the new. And I can see the heart of you, where all the flow
ers grow.

Where are all the flowers gone, Long time crossing Where have all the flowers gone, so long ago! Where are all the flowers gone, I come home to each and everyone, where my home lies in you. Where my heart blooms.


Where are all the flowers gone. where has time gone so long. where do I go from here till now. I have come home. Where are all the flowers gone, the place of gardens each and everyone, I know the blossoms grow inside when I gift water to their sides. And mountaintops will lead us home. And glory will show us how, just plant the seeds of time. Just have a heart like mine.


Where are all the flowers gone. where are your sunshine gone, where do you hide your song. when I walk by. Can't you see, I
m coming home. Can't you see we are going home, cant' you be the rising sun. and we can find the stars.

We are always blooming forth, we are always going north and we will find heaven's port, when we learn how to play. We will find our brothers heart. We will climb the highest court, we will be with you and me. and relatives we will be. There my heart will blossom forth, there my love will gift a port and I will wait for all to come to know the rising sun. My heart only comes when you are here. And I have you always near. I will be there when you rise upon the morning's night.

I will be there always deer. I will find the port that's near . I will be the love of me, the one who true and blue. My heart will lead you anywhere, everywhere the sun falls near and I will be the guide inside, the heart that knows the way. I will be the rising sun, I will be the the night undone. and dreams will come to you and me, when we realize the leaves. and my relative, I've come home and I will beat the sacred drum and my heart will bleed for you to come to my hearth and the place we roam. The road always leads to here. and I can say, welcome deer (traveling the journey as on a migration through time), my love will last throughout years, when I know I can come home.

sung by WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman, your Twin Deer Mother Join the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy


Donald Ronald Camping Inside speaks about the need for Gathering. He keep space protected. He picks the stick up to speak at the Elders Agenda Meeting. He is from Heaven. I have come to speak today, because my heart understands the under below world and we can say that we really appreciate the many visits you and many others have made to the heavenly realms. we can recognize there is a shift in some of you, but many who think they shift do not understand at all. They are full of themselves instead of being humble to their DREAMS. We are here to state the deliverance will come in the Stone River (We are all Crystalline Structures like Stones, and our souls flow as such). We know that the stones carry time beyond the space of love. We come to say, that changing is inevitable and we can only hope that more will join the returning to us the very heaven they came home to and left from. We await. My heart speaks for all the gatherings, be not afraid of us in heaven, we are not afraid of you, we tend to your every need, we want you to know the love that we have for all and we cannot have you think we do not love you, it is just our love must shine the truth to you and in the truth, you do not want to see. But we know you are trying. You are trying to become one with us. and many fumble along the way, we need more in place, more along the river bed of rocks and stones where all life begins. We are the majesty of all tomorrows which bring happiness and pain, where there is the love of flowing we cannot change this. Please help us to help you. Use love, receive our hearts and that we are right next to you helping you do all that you care for. When you walk the sacred way, we lovingly tend the garden, but when you destroy the love gift to you, we must scold you, it is love. And we cannot have you not return to us. We love you and we need you home to understand the four leaf clover (the sacred hoops). The heart of the glowing, the heart of my soul, the heart of the deepest the heart of you and me. We are never to know all that is dear, but we can find the help we need in the asking in the times we or you can dream or motion along the pathway of time. Terrible consequences can bring down mountains of beauty and majesty. But loving arms can bring in snow covered mountain peaks with running men to the top and women awaiting there return. It is the way, we are going home. Do not forget about us at the GATHERING. We can help you, we can help you create all you dream, help your family dream, help them to know we are holding their hearts and we are here to help your gathering. Yes, I agree in public places, it is where all flow together, if we start in a place where all flow together will help the Gathering. The flowing the ebbing and we are at peace. Joy comes from using the hands of god. Use your hand to sow, the seeds of tomorrow, dream of perfect gardens pure, where all life has commanding show and beauty rare for all to share. we can be this, if you welcome us into your arms in the gathering places that flow. i put stick down. (interpretation by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother) email: whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com Email can get lost, so email me again if you don't get a response. Or better yet, join me by clicking on our Network Link. Love and Peace to you! "I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment